Soldier Promotion Equation – US Army Military Promotion Greeting Card With Envelope
In stock (can be backordered)
"Soldier Promotion Equation"
US Army military promotion greeting card
You can send Soldier Promotion Equation military greeting card to any US Army Soldier.
- An enlisted recruit going through basic training at Fort Benning, Fort Jackson, Fort Howard, Fort Leonard Wood, or Fort Knox.
- A recent military academy, OCS, or ROTC graduate
- Any officer (enlisted or commissioned) serving in the US Army
- Soldier Promotion Equation has an abstract photo of yellow and black smoke. A US Army logo is below the text.
- On the front it says: "hard work + dedication + excellence = PROMOTION"
- On the inside it says: "Congratulations!"
- Professionally printed on 12pt. gloss card stock
- The card is a folded, 5" x 7" greeting card. It comes with a white, square flap envelope.
- The card and envelope come packaged in a clear cello envelope. Additionally, there is a US Army hologram on the back.
Save money and send more encouragement with mixed packs!
- US Army Officer Three (3 US Army military greeting cards for commissioned officers)
Either is a wonderful gift for an Army wife or mom!
*The colors on the printed cards may vary slightly from what you see online, as your monitor's colors may have a different range.
All 2MyHero® cards use original photography or computer-generated images. The cards are professionally printed in the USA. Additionally, they are printed on acid-free, gloss card stock. Customers appreciate our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please check Terms & Conditions for details.
© All rights reserved. 2MyHero® designs | Soldier Promotion Equation - US Army Military Greeting Card | Officially licensed product of the United States Army.
|Dimensions||7.25 × 5.25 × .05 in|