Far Apart Soldier – US Army Military Deployment Greeting Card With Envelope
In stock (can be backordered)
"Far Apart Soldier"
US Army military deployment greeting card
You can send a Far Apart Soldier military deployment greeting card to any US Army Soldier:
- An enlisted recruit currently going through basic training at Fort Benning, Fort Leonard Wood, Fort Sill, or Fort Jackson
- A recent BCT, AIT, military academy, West Point, OSUT, or ROTC graduate
- A Soldier on deployment
- Any US Army officer (enlisted or commissioned)
- A Veteran Soldier of the US Army on Veteran's Day
The card is so versatile. Handy to have on hand. It also is a thoughtful military gift for an Army wife or mom.
- Far Apart Soldier incorporates graphic images of a Cavalry tank and Blackhawk helicopter.
- On the front, it says: "Soldier, no matter how far apart we have to be . . . "
- On the inside, it says: "you are always in my thoughts"
- Professionally printed on 12pt. gloss card stock
- The card is a folded, 5" x 7" greeting card. It comes with a white, square flap envelope.
- The card and envelope come packaged in a clear cello envelope. US Army hologram on the back.
A popular option of Cards and Stickers in a pack!
- Distance and Advice (2 US Army greeting cards and 2 stickers. Cards: Soldier Advice and Far Apart Soldier. Sticker images: Army Blackhawk, Cavalry tank, and Infantry crossed rifles).
*The colors on the printed cards may vary slightly from what you see online as your monitor's colors may have a different range.
All 2MyHero® cards use original photography or computer-generated images. The cards are professionally printed in the USA. Additionally, they are printed on acid-free, gloss card stock. Customers appreciate our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please check Terms & Conditions for details.
© All rights reserved. 2MyHero® designs | US Army Far Apart Soldier Military Deployment Greeting Card | Officially licensed product of the United States Army.
|Dimensions||7.25 × 5.25 × .05 in|