Soldier Advice – US Army Humorous Military Greeting Card With Envelope
In stock (can be backordered)
US Army humorous military greeting card
You can send Soldier Advice humorous military greeting card to any US Army Soldier:
- An enlisted recruit currently going through basic training at Fort Benning, Fort Leonard Wood, Fort Sill, or Fort Jackson
- A recent West Point, AIT, OSUT, OCS, or ROTC graduate
- Any US Army officer (enlisted or commissioned)
- Any other occasion where US Army humor is in order
- Soldier Advice has the US Army logo on a black textured background.
- On the front it says: "Please accept one piece of advice . . ."
- On the inside it says: "Do what you are told!"
- Professionally printed on 12pt. gloss card stock
- The card is a folded, 5" x 7" greeting card. It comes with a white, square flap envelope.
- The card and envelope come packaged in a clear cello envelope. US Army hologram on the back.
Save money on packs
- Distance and Advice (2 US Army greeting cards and 2 stickers. Cards: Soldier Advice and Far Apart Soldier. Sticker images: Army Blackhawk, Cavalry tank, and Infantry crossed rifles).
- Confidence Mixed Pack (6 US Army greeting cards for enlisted Soldiers)
Either is a wonderful gift for an Army wife or mom!
*The colors on the printed cards may vary slightly from what you see online. Your monitor's colors may have a different range.
All 2MyHero® cards use original photography or computer-generated images. The cards are professionally printed in the USA. Additionally, they are printed on acid-free, gloss card stock. Customers appreciate our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please check Terms & Conditions for details.
© All rights reserved. 2MyHero® designs | Soldier Advice Military Greeting Card | Officially licensed product of the United States Army.
You can also purchase 2MyHero® military greeting cards on Amazon and Etsy.
|Dimensions||7.25 × 5.25 × .05 in|
There are no reviews yet.