Airman Promotion Equation – USAF Military Promotion Greeting Card With Envelope
In stock (can be backordered)
"Airman Promotion Equation"
USAF military promotion greeting card
You can send Airman Promotion Equation military greeting card to any USAF Airman.
- An enlisted recruit currently going through basic training at Lackland AFB
- A recent military academy, OCS, or ROTC graduate
- Any officer (enlisted or commissioned) serving in the US Air Force
- Airman Promotion Equation has a photo of a vintage Aeronautical chart. A USAF logo is below the text.
- On the front it says: "hard work + dedication + excellence = PROMOTION"
- On the inside it says: "Well done Airman! Congratulations on your promotion!"
- Professionally printed on 12pt. gloss card stock
- The card is a folded, 5" x 7" greeting card. It comes with a white, square flap envelope.
- The card and envelope come packaged in a clear cello envelope. USAF hologram on the back.
The card is also a thoughtful gift for an Air Force wife or mom!
*The colors on the printed cards may vary slightly from what you see online, as your monitor's colors may have a different range.
All 2MyHero® cards use original photography or computer-generated images. The cards are professionally printed in the USA. Additionally, they are printed on acid-free, gloss card stock. Customers appreciate our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please check Terms & Conditions for details.
© All rights reserved. 2MyHero® designs | Airman Promotion Equation - USAF Military Greeting Card | Officially licensed product of the United States Air Force.
|Dimensions||7.25 × 5.25 × .05 in|