Coastie Latin Birthday – USCG Military Birthday Greeting Card With Envelope
In stock (can be backordered)
"Coastie Latin Birthday"
USCG humorous Happy Birthday greeting card
You can send this humorous Happy Birthday greeting card to any USCG Coastie:
- A recruit currently going through boot camp at Cape May
- A recent military academy, OCS, or ROTC graduate
- A Coastie on deployment
- Any officer (enlisted or commissioned) serving in the US Coast Guard
- Any USCG Veteran
In other words, this card is not specific to enlisted or commissioned officers. It is also a thoughtful military gift for a Coast Guard wife or mom.
- Coastie Latin Birthday has the USCG blue and red angled stripes surrounded by water bubbles.
- On the front it says: "Latin - semper apparatus. English - Always ready. Latin - felix natalis. English - Happy Birthday"
- The inside of the card says: "In other words: I'm always ready to wish you a Happy Birthday Coastie!"
- Professionally printed on white 12pt gloss card stock.
- The card is a folded, 5" x 7" greeting card. It comes with a white, square flap envelope.
- The card and envelope come packaged in a clear cello envelope. USCG hologram on the back.
Save money and send more encouragement with mixed packs!
- Coastie Mixed Pack (6 USCG greeting cards for enlisted Coasties)
*The colors on the printed cards may vary slightly from what you see online, as your monitor's colors may have a different range.
All 2MyHero® cards use original photography or computer-generated images. The cards are professionally printed in the USA. Additionally, they are printed on acid-free, gloss card stock. Customers appreciate our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please check Terms & Conditions for details.
© All rights reserved. 2MyHero® designs | Coastie Latin Birthday Greeting Card | Officially licensed product of the United States Coast Guard.
|Dimensions||7.25 × 5.25 × .05 in|